So, Today I took Greg to the Reagan National airport to catch his flight to Arizona for school, and I was standing near the escalators when security started to moved people from the area where I was standing with the girls. The security officer said I could stay there because I had to small children, then he escorted 3 men towards me and they stood right next to me . When I looked up at the large man standing next to me I realized that holy macaroni it was LL Cool J!!!! I bent down and told Cassidy that he was a movie star, she waved to him and he came over and shaked her hand and mine and even pinched Taters cheek!!! By this time my heart was beating so fast I couldn't think straight, he probably thought I was a crazy woman with this huge goofy grin on my face!!! Greg and the girls got a picture with him...even though I didn't I will never forget this day, I always thought of movie stars as being snob noses and rude...but he came up to me and my kids and shook our hands!!! LL ur one awesome dude! Oh, then on the ride home I saw the Arlington national cemetery, the pentagon and I think the white house! Yes I got lost...so I am an official Virginian!!!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My first Famous encounter!
So, Today I took Greg to the Reagan National airport to catch his flight to Arizona for school, and I was standing near the escalators when security started to moved people from the area where I was standing with the girls. The security officer said I could stay there because I had to small children, then he escorted 3 men towards me and they stood right next to me . When I looked up at the large man standing next to me I realized that holy macaroni it was LL Cool J!!!! I bent down and told Cassidy that he was a movie star, she waved to him and he came over and shaked her hand and mine and even pinched Taters cheek!!! By this time my heart was beating so fast I couldn't think straight, he probably thought I was a crazy woman with this huge goofy grin on my face!!! Greg and the girls got a picture with him...even though I didn't I will never forget this day, I always thought of movie stars as being snob noses and rude...but he came up to me and my kids and shook our hands!!! LL ur one awesome dude! Oh, then on the ride home I saw the Arlington national cemetery, the pentagon and I think the white house! Yes I got lost...so I am an official Virginian!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I... am ... so... jealous!!! SWEET picture.
That is so cool!!!!!
Post a Comment