Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The past 2 months....

Well if you didn't already know Greg has been gone for 2 months... and my life has been pretty crazy. The first week he was gone I attempted annual check ups for the girls at the same time...hahaha....hahaha....yeah that was fun!!!! Two weeks later we got our first snow, about 4 -5 inches not bad until it froze...and I had to drive!!! Greg came home for Valentines Day, and we were so excited. Then we got a very sad call. Greg's Papa passed away on Valentine's day evening. Papa McDaniel was a very good man and was love very dearly by my girls and by us. Two weeks after Greg left we got our second snow this time 8 inches!!! What the heck!!! Its like it knows when Greg leaves so then it snows? It melted quick, thank heavens! Every month the girls and I go to Arts and Crafts at the community center with Lauren and Janette the neighbors. They have become a weekly play date! Last week Greg's dad got some upsetting news about his health, so the girls and I are traveling to West Virginia tomorrow for a week to be with him during his surgery. Greg is graduating on Friday, and then he will be meeting us there!!! Hurray!!! Well, that has been my 2 month in a short story, sorry no pics I have to go pack but I promise next time there will be!!!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Drive SAFE April. Call if you need anything! Love you!