Friday, December 26, 2008


Merry Christmas 2008

This time of year I really start to realize how much I miss my family. I called all three of my sisters, Jayne left me in tears by the end of the conversation, Shel and I caught up on recent life happenings, and Karen didn't answer her phone because she has no signal (Merry Christmas Karen Bernie and Jaks!).I miss you all alot and wish we could spend the Holidays together!! I miss Christmas Eve at Grandma's with the whole family, eating shrimp and tamales! But we are all grown up... but I wish we all kept in better contact. Going a year without talking to my family is stupid... and i hate it. I guess no one else is bothered by it... but you should be. Anyways enough of my crappy holiday speech! Cass and Tater are beyond spoiled with a huge amount of toys and clothes! Greg and I spent Christmas Eve in the ER becasue I got burnt with water which caused 2nd degree burns. We had Christmas Dinner with some friends which was nice. So thats my Holiday Story in short! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!!

Happy Holidays
April

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Oh! I am so sorry April, I didn't mean to make you cry, was missing you like crazy. I hate my Inlaws blatant disrespect and non-understanding of what Christmas means to me and my family. It's time to make new traditions. But, I am home finally and going to get some rest. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and if I only talk to you once in an entire year you have permission to shoot me. Give the girls XOXOXO from Maasi!