Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Cassidy

Cassidy turned 4 on the 9th! I can't believe it... I remember going in to the hospital at 5:30am waiting for the moment for her to come into our lives. And now shes old enough to start pre-k! After our scare last year with her health it makes you realize how real special a mother daughter bond really is. She has become a mommy's girl, she will even watch Army Wive's with me! I love you Cassidy! I will always be here for you. Happy Birthday Princess!

1 comment:

Jen Parker said...

I can't believe She's 4 either! Connor is also 4 now now and waiting for his baby brother to be born. It is incredible how fast they grow up! How is everything with you guys? I heard something had happened but I didn't hear what. I hope everything is OK. Cassidy is as beautiful as always! Send me a message or something sometime. carlsrose@hotmail.com. We miss you!

Jen